Saturday, December 12, 2009


INEXCUSABLE

By Chris Lynch

Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing 2005


Summary:
Keir tells us his story, he's a good boy. He loves his Dad who is actually a depressed attached raging alcoholic. This boy, a "Killer" football star lives in a fantasy land. But then at the same time it's all he's ever known so if it's at all a reality it's his reality. It's when he forces his view of reality on someone else that things get bad, really bad.

Personal Review:
After finishing this book I walked out into the kitchen and chucked it on the floor. I felt bad because it's not even mine so I picked it back up and then dropped it back onto the floor. I had to pick it up again to see the publishing information... and its currently on the floor. I can't really express what I'm feeling or thinking about this book yet, other than that my actions are going to have to speak for now.

Warnings: rape, alcohol, language, drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLAYLIST.COM


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Background

Followers