Tuesday, November 10, 2009


I'd

Tell

You

I

LOVE

You

But

Then

I'd

Have

To

KILL

You


By ally carter

hyperion Books for Children 2006

Summary:

Cammie is a Sophomore at Gallagher Girl's Academy. Her mother is the headmistress. The tiny town the school is in thinks its a prep school for snotty little rich girls. How wrong they are. But the prejudice runs deep and leads Cammie on a wild ride to discover what she really wants to be... the secret agent chameleon? Or a normal teen with a more than normal boyfriend?

Personal Review:
This book was a very 'teenage girl' read and I had a lot of fun with it. It's basic teen boy drama with a secret spy twist. I liked the writer's sense of humor and how many ways she found to create a 'spy girl' world that connected with what most of us have seen in the James Bond movies, very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLAYLIST.COM


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Background

Followers